Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Got Müller? The Quaker Brand Greek Yogurt - Product Review

Have you ever heard of it? I know I haven't, nor have I ever even seen it before until I received in my Influenster Go Vox Box, a coupon to get $1.49 off. This product is not at all popular where I live. When I was eventually able to find it, there weren't much of them at all on the shelf compared to the other brands. 



So, what did I think of it? I am not really a fan of Greek yogurt because it is a bit too tart, but I know it is the healthier option. I decided to get the box of four to try.


As you can see, the fruit and the yogurt are separated and not mixed in together as is the custom with other brands. The fruit is real fruit because I was crunching on seeds. I've got no problem with that at all. The yogurt itself was tart as was expected, but adding the sweet fruit to it made it delightful.

This product may be tolerable for those of you who are lactose intolerant. My husband is and was able to eat this without any problems at all. 

These are great for on-the-go as long as you have an insulated carry-bag to ensure that it maintains its refrigerated temperature. 

I enjoyed it, and will purchase in the future. Yes, I do recommend it. 

Fun fact: Yogurt can also be used as a post workout recovery meal. It is high in protein and the fruit (berries) are a great source of antioxidants.


No comments:

Post a Comment