Friday, April 4, 2014

Natural Hair Extensions Braid-Out With Marley Hair

This is a follow up to my previous post of my initial installation of this hair. Because of it's extremely textured nature, I decided that I would try a braid-out on it.

These were my results:


Not bad at all, for someone like me who ain't great at braid or twist-outs. The great thing about synthetic hair is that it holds the style forever until you wet it!

Close-up of the definition.

After sectioning the hair, I first sprayed the hair with water then applied the NYM Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. The size of the wave will depend on how small your braid/plait is. For looser waves, do bigger braids, for more definition, make your plaits smaller.

The hair remained soft and moisturized throughout the day, and mind you this was in the Winter time. That NYM Kinky Moves is great for use on real hair also, not to mention is smells wonderful.

You can find NYM products at Ulta, Target and Walmart. As well as other select specialized beauty/hair supply stores, or online. The price for the one shown above is generally around $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment