Friday, April 4, 2014

Dookie Twist Up-Do. My Go To Style For My Natural Hair Extensions

This here is one of my favorite ways to wear these extensions. It takes less than five minutes to achieve, and you can even do it overnight and wear a scarf or bonnet to bed. It won't disturb the style and you can lock in any moisture that you put in overnight.

In my initial post about this Marley hair, (just search under the Hair Styling Tutorials tab and you will find it) I mentioned that this hair is synthetic and feels coarse, but will soften up once you use moisturizers in it. It especially responds to the heavier types - like butters for example.

Up-dos always work for any occasion, and you can never go wrong with them!


All I did here, was section the hair into four or five, add moisturizer, twist it up using two sections since I wasn't braiding, and then pin up each section while overlapping. Easy as that! 

You may just need to use a hand held mirror to help see the back of your head to make sure you don't leave any gaps. Add hair accessories if you wish, and you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment