Thursday, January 9, 2014

Hot Shot Tools Appliance Caddy by Helen Of Troy

OMG! What the hell is going on here, you're probably asking yourself?!! From this picture you can clearly see that I was in dire need of something bigger to store all my heat styling tools. All of them couldn't even fit in here!

I had renewed my Sally's card for the usual $5, which is then issued as a voucher for a $5 discount - so in essence my card application/renewal is really free.

I didn't really need anything from Sally's at the time, so I held on to it (it has an expiry date, please note). God knows I didn't need any more hair products! LOL! However, I had realized for a while that I needed something to contain all of my heat styling tool in a neat fashion, so that all the cords wouldn't be a tangling mess. I cannot tell you how many times I reached for one and three came out at the same time, not to mention having to untangle the cords!

I looked at Sally's online and saw that they had this appliance caddy. The Sally's that I usually go to didn't have it, so I had to go to another one which is about 6 miles away, but they had lots in stock, and I was able to put my discount voucher to use.

Features:
The caddy is made of a heavy drill cotton fabric that has 3 pouches that are lined with a heat resistant material, for storing recently used heat styling tools. Depending on the barrel size, you can fit more than one in each of the pouches.

There are four pouches on the sides that are designed to hold combs, brushes, styling products, etc.

It has a large pouch ideal for hair dryers and other beauty accessories, and a sturdy handle for ease of portability.

 It holds all my heat styling tools, and there's still room for more!


As you can see, it fits into my closet nicely and everything looks neat and not crazy like it did before. LOL!


You can find the Hot Shot Tools Appliance Caddy by Helen Of Troy at your local Sally's Beauty Supply, but I recommend that you call them first to find out if they have in stock, or you can simply order online.



10 comments:

  1. Omg this is a lifesaver. I really need to invest in one of these...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin girl, I am so glad I bought it.

      Delete
    2. I bet you are. I'm going to get it when I renew my card so I can throw away my appliance boxes lol.

      Delete
    3. LOL! No Robin, you still have the boxes!?! LOL! Oh gosh girl, well yes, you really need one of these! Hahahah. A friend of mine who reads my blog articles when I post them on Facebook, told me that she lives about 20mins away from the Helen Of Troy warehouse in El Paso, and has been in there quite a few times. She says they've got it all in there for da low. So, she told me to hit her up if I ever need anything else. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I know....I have to do better and I plan to get this caddy and get rid of the boxes. That's great that your friend can hook you up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes indeed. But with the cost of shipping, etc, I'm not sure if I'll be saving any money. Oh well. LOL!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, shipping can get you sometimes LOL

      Delete
    3. I so know that girl. Sometimes it is even more than the item itself. LOL! Girl, exorbitant shipping costs and FedEx I give a heavy, crossed side-eye to. I DON'T like FedEx. If I see it as an option I won't choose it, and if it is the only option, I won't buy from the site.

      Delete
  3. Wow what a huge difference lol. Girl you had tons of hot tools, great way to organize them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Yes girl. It was super ridiculous before. Now with the caddy, I can actually see what I have and don't have to worry about any falling out on my toes! LOL!

    ReplyDelete