Friday, December 20, 2013

YAY! Heroine Is Back, For Good!

Click on this image to shop Heroine.
When I saw this on Monday (December 16th) I was ecstatic and I placed my order immediately! When this was launched initially it was part of the limited collection Fashion Sets launched back in Spring, and it sold out quickly. This color was the breakout favorite. Unfortunately for me the first time around, I was unable to get my hands on her because she was snatched up online! Ha, ha, but not this time!

She was a best seller, and is back for good now. You can get her online right now, and she will be available in stores from January 2014 when she joins the rest of the girls in the permanent line! International locations will have to wait for two to four weeks when the new year starts for Heroine to show up in stores.

I shared the print image on Instagram and on my Facebook page on Monday (December 16) as soon as I saw it, but I decided to wait to post the good news here for those of you who are not connected with me on those social sites, so that I could swatch it and show you what it looks like on. 
I am wearing Heroine by Makeup Art Cosmetics alone. I rarely ever wear lip liners.

She looks sort of like a very deep oxblood color in the print picture, but she is actually a vibrant blue/cobalt purple. I just love it!


Left: W/o flash. Right: With flash.
The texture is matte, so you will get the full color opaqueness and coverage that a matte lipstick provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment