Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Product Review: Jergens Crema Shea Butter Moisturizer With Oatmeal













I got a sample of this in one of my Essence Magazine subscriptions along with a coupon to get $1.50 off. After using the sample, I decided to get the jar since I ran out of my True Blue Spa butter from Bath And Body Works.

It says it helps repair extra dry skin leaving it nourished and radiant. As you can see, the consistency is thick and the video shows how quickly it is absorbed into the skin, leaving it deeply moisturized, just like it says it would do.

It has that heavily scented pleasant generic scent that Jergens is known for, but this one has nutty overtones.


video

Jergens Crema Shea Butter Moisturizer can be found where ever Jergens products are sold, and costs about >/= $6.00. I got mine from my local Walmart, and after the $1.50 discount, plus tax, I paid about $4.58. I like it, recommend it and will buy it again. There are other formulas, but I chose the Shea Butter since we're going into Winter, and I needed something to keep my skin moisturized. Shea Butter is great at that. 

This is also great for the soles of the feet, which tend to be the driest part of the body. The Lords knows! LOL!

These are the ingredients:
Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mineral Oil, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Carbomer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Methylparaben, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract

No comments:

Post a Comment