Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Health And Fitness Tips

Hello and Welcome,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. You are invited to follow my Pinterest Board for health and fitness tips. I am a member of SparkPeople.com, which is a free online fitness community. It is from there I re-pin a lot of articles relating to health and fitness, and you will even find recipes for tasty meals without them being heavily loaded with fats and calories.

Follow my Health and Fitness board here

Note: To be able to follow on Pinterest you will need to sign up.


2 comments:

  1. Restack the weights and equipement? Good luck. Most gyms I have been to have employees who routinely restack weights. Adult weight loss camp for adults

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing wrong with putting back things after you've used them into their assigned places. You learn this at home. Good home training follows you around till you die.

      Delete