Friday, October 4, 2013

Island Secrets - A Caribbean Dramaaaaaaaa!

Hey y'all! I came across this TV show while I was watching some movies on You Tube. It came up in the related videos bar that is usually on the right side of the page. From the thumbnails, it looked interesting, so I clicked to check it out.

Y'all who read my blog know that I love to share the good stuff, so let me tell you, the series was so gripping that I watched every single episode one by one, on the same day! It's a St. Lucian soap opera filmed on location on the island and stars a cast of locals.

It is filled with everything you'd expect from a TV drama! LOL! I decided to share this with you all who read my blog that are from the Caribbean or have Caribbean roots, and even if you don't, you will still enjoy this. Check out Island Secrets on You Tube to begin watching Season 1. You can also check them out on Facebook for additional bonus content.

Season 2's story line is loaded with even more bacchanal! Click here for the previews, and if you wish to rent the movies, you will not be disappointed. Trust me on this! All I will say is that you won't be able to just watch one episode without wanting more, so make sure you choose a day to watch when you have nothing on your agenda!

Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you thought about the show.







No comments:

Post a Comment