Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wicked Definition By Being Uptight!

They say a picture says a thousand words, and well this picture says all that and more.


 Introducing........wicked curl and wave definition for hair in a bottle!
 I got this from a friend of mine who is a hairstylist. She wasn't using it and sold it to me for a few dollars. After reading the ingredients, I thought that I'd try it out and if my hair didn't like it I wouldn't feel too bad for having spent money on it since I got it for next to nothing.

Well hunty, the results are clear and the verdict is in! I absolutely love this stuff and will highly recommend it to EVERYONE. It says on the bottle that it is heat activated, but I was able to get my hair like that WITHOUT heat. I just sprayed it on and used flexi-rods/bendy rollers.

It leaves no residue, and hair has lots of movement, feels soft, and as in the picture, curls and waves are defined to the GODS!!





3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. As I mentioned, I am getting a little better at the flexi-rod thing! LOL! What I also really liked is that my hair doesn't feel crunchy or stiff. which I really don't like at all.

      Delete