Friday, June 14, 2013

♥♥Update On My Hair And My Healthy Hair Journey♥♥

My NG had gotten out of hand at 16 weeks post relaxer. Also, I need a trim again! LOL!
Since started my healthy hair journey in September 2011, my hair has come a long way in terms of health and length. My initial goal was to get my hair healthy again after I had a bad experience at the hair salon that I had been going to for a little over 1 year.

My problem has never been growth. I always knew that hair grows, and it would; it was just retaining length that was elusive.

Just a little over a year into my hair journey, I began taking vitamins supplements specifically for hair, skin and nails. Since my first announcement about it, I have been getting many questions from people wondering if I was still taking the vitamins and how they were working.

Here's my story....


7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful~you've had great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. :) I always appreciate your comments. Thank you for watching hun.

      Delete
    2. Congrats Robin on winning the curling wand in Kendra's giveaway! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

      Delete
  2. Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your site.

    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hey there, You've performed an incredible job. I will certainly digg
    it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.




    http://artiklar24.se/Buy-Zinncollection.htm

    Feel free to visit my web site; Zinn collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. :) I am glad that you enjoyed reading the article. I just tried to visit your site, and I got an error saying: "this resource has reached its limit". I was unable to view anything. :(

      Delete