Friday, May 31, 2013

Tips And Techniques For Transitioning Hair And Successful Relaxer Treatment Stretching.

Since I get lots of questions about this, I decided to share my own tips on how I manage my hair. My hair is what the online hair world would refer to as 'texlaxed'. If you look through books of Cosmetology you will not find this word, because it is not real cosmetology terminology. Coined on the internet, it simply means having the best of both the texturized and relaxed hair worlds. Texlaxing is where the hair is under-processed using a relaxer chemical whether it be lye or no-lye.

I hope that these techniques will help you if you are transitioning from relaxed to texlaxed hair, relaxed to natural hair, or if you wish to be better able to manage your own natural texture.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Marie~I love your tips for transitioning and stretching. They are very helpful and I will definitely be using them. Love your makeup!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin, thank you so much for your usual support. I am glad that you found them useful. They've worked very well for me, so I wanted to share. I have videos coming soon on my hair update and how I wash and co-wash, so you can look out for those. :) Thanks for the compliment on my makeup. :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome...I love your blog. Even if I don't comment on here I'm watching on yt :-). I will definitely keep an eye out for you upcoming videos. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it all. Thanks Robin. xoxo You have a very blessed weekend and following week also. :)

      Delete