Wednesday, May 22, 2013

✿Petal Beauty Brushes Review - Take 2!✿

I was very happy to accept to do this review when I was contacted by Petal Beauty. They had sent me brushes once before to review, and I was very impressed with the quality, workmanship, and of course the price.

This time, I received these..
Top - Bottom: Eyeliner Brush. Flat Definer. Angled Contour Brush. Large Flat Powder Brush.

Click on these links to go directly to the individual brushes if you are interested in purchasing after seeing how they work. Don't forget to use discount code AFF10OFF, to get 10% off your entire order. Hurry though, because this code is only valid until May 31st.

1. Eyeliner Brush.                              3. Angled Contour Brush

2. Flat Definer.                                    4. Large Flat Powder Brush




I definitely recommend this brand because they have proven to be of superior quality, work wonderfully, and will suit any budget.

Click here to see my first review.








No comments:

Post a Comment