Saturday, May 25, 2013

I Won The Whole C.O.N. Argan Oil Hair Product Line. YAY ME!

I was pretty darned stoked to find out that I had won, and not just won, but I was the grand prize winner!



This is the list of full sized products that I received:
Oil Moisturizer
Intensive Conditioning Treatment
Replenishing Sheen Spray
Foaming Wrap Lotion
Perfect 7: Seven-In-One Leave-In Treatment
Sulfate Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo
100% Pure Argan Oil
Strength & Shine Leave-In Conditioner
Gloss And Shine Mist
Perfect Edges
Oil Treatment
No-Lye Relaxer Kit (Regular Strength)
Exotic Shine Color (Soft Black)

Miscellaneous:
Sample size of the Perfect Edges (with discount voucher)
Sample size of the Oil Treatment (with discount voucher)
Pamphlet listing products from other C.O.N lines
Reusable tote bag
Reusable storage bags
Congratulatory letter

Since recording the video, I have used all of the products with the exception of the hair color, the oil moisturizer. I did use some of the Intensive Conditioning Treatment, not on my hair, but on my red curly wig. I haven't used the products long enough to give a review right now, so to find out what I think, you will just have to stay tuned and look out for the post and/or video.

I have never used C.O.N. products before, but I have heard good things about the sulfate-free shampoo and the foam and wrap lotion from this line prior to use. There are 2 products of the lot that I will not use simply because they contain mineral oil, and I do not use products that contain that ingredient on my hair. Those two products are the Intensive Conditioning Treatment, and the Oil Moisturizer.

This line is being marketed for both chemically treated and natural hair wearers. They are available usually where hair care products are sold and are reasonably priced. I like trying different products at times although I do have my staples. It is good to switch it up at times, so that your hair doesn't get too complacent being accustomed to the same products all the time- LOL!

One thing that I have noticed is that all of the products have the same scent which has a vanilla base. The scent reminds me of vanilla ice cream or cookies. I like it a lot. It is not a loud and I-can-smell-your-hair from-a block-away-scent though! LOL!

I want to say thank you to Creme Of Nature for sponsoring this giveaway and to TwinGodesses for hosting it. I am sure I will enjoy using these. Needless to say, I shouldn't have to buy any hair products for a while! LOL!







4 comments:

  1. Wow Congratulations hun!! Look forward to that review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulationa! Love the intensive conditioner :) you can send it to me if you dont like it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa. I've been using it to co-wash my Brazilian vavy hair wig.

      Delete