Sunday, April 7, 2013

♥♥♥Thank You Y'all!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!♥♥♥

I woke up this morning to an email from Bloggers.com telling my that my blog has been featured today (April 7th) as the Editor's pick of the day! I was super stoked reading that email! Whoooop!! It sure made my day, since I already got up in a great mood!



I must say thank you to all of you who show support by reading my articles, commenting on, and sharing them. I really appreciate all of you!

This award comes in perfect time, because I will be doing a giveaway for my blog readers and facebook followers soon! So that will be a thank you giveaway for all of your support!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Love y'all! If you are not subscribed, then don't forget to click that 'join this site' button on the left, and follow by email so that you NEVER miss a post!




4 comments: