Thursday, March 28, 2013

✿☛The Color Of The Year - Emerald: Nail Art☚✿


I posted about this collection early in March when it came out. When I got the email from Sephora, my jaw dropped! It was just that stunning! I went in to see the collection in person, and it certainly did not disappoint! I wanted to buy everything (LOL), but my budget did allow for that. I did check my stash and realized that I did have some eye, lip and cheek colors that were similar, so I just got things that I didn't have.

This nail polish trio is one of them.


2 comments:

  1. I am a frequent visitor in your blogs, this post is very interesting and easy to read .... I hope to visit again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Obat. :) Oh thank you! :) I am glad to know that you are enjoying my articles. I hope you do visit again soon.

      Delete