Friday, March 22, 2013

All Eyeshadow Base Look.

Last month I had posted about Sigma's new eye shadow bases. See the original post here. I purchased one in a color that I didn't already have in my Color Tattoo collection from Maybelline.

I made a good choice with the one I bought because it is a duo-chrome color, which simply means that it reflects two colors simultaneously depending on how the light catches it.

This look is easy to re-create as with all the looks I do as tutorials, and the products used are budget friendly especially for their quality. If you are interested in purchasing any of these, you can find Maybelline at your local drug store or mass merchandisers. Sigma is only available online though. See the side bar to connect to Sigma, and for a discount code that you can use when making your purchase. 



No comments:

Post a Comment