Friday, February 1, 2013

Product Review: As I Am Coconut Co-Wash


This product has gotten mixed reviews. My usual conditioner I use for co-washing was coming to an end, so I decided to purchase this to try. I bought it at my local Sally's Beauty Supply. Price: $7.99, less if you have a Sally's Beauty club card.

These are the ingredients:

Key Ingredients: Tangerine, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols

Aqueous (Water, Aqua Purificada, Purified) Extracts: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) and Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine)¹, Cetyl Alcohol², Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol², PEG-40 Castor Oil, Stearlkonium chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil², Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil¹, Phytosterols¹, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract¹, Quaternium-18, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance/Parfum, Limonene, Methylisothiazolinone


If you are not familiar with co-washing, it is simply just using conditioner the same way you would use shampoo. People with textured hair normally include this technique into our healthy hair journey, since textured hair is know for not retaining moisture well.

Find out what I though of it. 




If you use this product, feel free to comment below and let me know what you think. If you don't use it, you can also leave a comment below too! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Robin. :) I am sure you would remember this hairstyle. LOL! I love it and it is super quick and easy to do.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! Yes, I remember and I love quick and easy styles.

      Delete