Friday, February 22, 2013

✿☛My Simple Skin Care Routine☚✿



All my life I have been complimented on my skin. While I have to attribute some of it to genes and heredity, I also take very good care of my skin. I have always loved fresh fruits and veggies, and would have no problem living on those if those were the only food choices left in the world! I also love to drink water and get regular exercise, and I refrain from touching my face as a reflex action. 

Last year, I began using Country Life Maxi Hair (Maximized) which is a supplement for the nourishment and maintenance of healthy hair, skin, and nails. See my previous blog posts on my experience with it below:

Initial Review

Month 1

Month 2

I keep my regimen very simple, and I do not need to use a lot of products. I do not have large pores nor acneic skin. My skin type is normal, and has a tendency to become dry on occasion.

As per request, in the video I show what I use to keep my skin healthy. 

Disclaimer: This is just my regimen which works for me, and I am in no way advancing that anyone reading this should do as I do, or use what I use. If you have something that works for you, then continue to use it. As the saying goes, "if it ain't broke, then don't try to fix it."







3 comments:

  1. Your skin is beautiful! I love the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask and Cetaphil products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind compliment hun. Yes they are awesome and thank God affordable! Heeheehee ;-)

      Delete