Thursday, January 17, 2013

✿✿☛Montagne Jeunesse - You've Got Mud On Your Face, But You're No Disgrace!☚✿✿


Clean-Up mud by Montagne Jeunesse came in my Influenster Holiday 2012 VoxBox. This is a face mask, and I have seen it before at Ulta, and in the beauty aisles of the pharmacies and supermarkets that I frequent however, I have never tried it. Skin care to me is part of personal hygiene, and since my skin is my body's largest organ, I ensure that I take care of it!

On the packet it says: " Our special mud blend of Aloe Vera, Willow, Rosemary, and Witch Hazel naturally target your problem areas for a clean complexion."



These are the ingredients:
Aqua (Purified water), Kaolin (Natural clay), Hamamelis virginiana (Distilled Witch Hazel), Glycerin (Plant origin), Illite (Mediterranean clay), Bentonite (Natural Clay), Magnesium aluminium silicate (Natural clay), Sea salt (Dead Sea salt), Salix nigra (Willow) bark extract, Glucose (Sugar) Rosmarinus officianalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Xanthan gum (Natural thickener), Allantoin, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) flower extract, Citric acid, Lactoperoxidase (Milk origin) Glucose oxidase (Sugar origin), *Limonene -(*naturally found in essential oils.)

My skin type is normal/dry and I have very small pores. This deep cleansing mud is specifically for blemish prone skin, which I do not have, but hey, prevention is better than a cure I say. I use my regular mask once every two or four weeks. 

If you don't really have much skin issues, I do not recommend that you use a mask and a scrub on the same day in your skin care regimen - it is a bit too much trauma for the face. Masks are designed to deep clean by opening the pores, and drawing out the impurities that can lead to break outs.

In the video, I did a short demo on how I used it and described how my skin looked and felt after.




My skin loved the mud (LOL), and I find it to be on par with the face mask that I currently use. I have already bought other blends to try. The packet holds 20g/0.7oz, and the price range for this item is $1.37-$1.99.

I suggest that you give this product a try, I am sure your skin will love it, and for the price, you definitely cannot go wrong!!! Don't be fooled, not everything that has a high price tag is always the best of the bunch.

To see everything I got in my Holiday Vox Box, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment