Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Get $25 OFF Your First Purchase!



Sole Society is hooking us up with a $25 discount on our first purchase! Yesssssss!!! All you have to do is connect with them by signing up (this takes less than five minutes) and then when you're done selecting what you want - use this code at check out - INFLUENSTER25 to get your $25 OFF.

I have been to the site, and they have some super cuties on there. If you are a shoe lover like me, then why are you still on this page? LOL!!!! Head over to www.solesociety.com now! This offer expires on January 31st!


Style: Blair. Color: Tuscany Tan. Material: Cowsplit leather and suede.

I needed a pair of flats, so I purchased Blair, in Tuscany Tan. She costs $49.95 originally, so with my $25 OFF, I got her for $24.95!!!

It took the average standard shipping time to get to me. They feel comfortable, and are true to size. Shipping was FREE! I think I will be adding some shoe accessories to glam them up a bit! (hee, hee hee).


I received this discount card from Sole Society in my Influenster Holiday 2012 VoxBox to share with you. Happy shopping, and happy new year!


To see everything I received in my Holiday 2012 VB, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment