Monday, December 31, 2012

Plump Up Your Pout With NYC Liquid Lipshine!

I received this in my Influenster Holiday 2012 VoxBox. The color is Nude York City. 

Check out the video demo to see how to plump up your pout using this Liquid Lip Shine by NYC.












These are my findings with this lip product:

1. It is super sheer, so you WILL NOT get any coverage from it if used alone.

2. You  have to apply it liberally and layer it several times to get any kind of opacity and shine.

3. It tastes and smells like candy, which is always nice. I prefer that to a waxy or oily smelling or tasting lip product.

4. It does moisturize your lips while it is on.

5. This is a very inexpensive product - retailing for an average price of $2.49, as well as it is readily available where ever NYC New York Color products are sold. You can find them online here, or at your local pharmacy or Walmart.

6. You can use it over your lipstick, or if your lips are filled in with lip pencil to build intensity and shine.

Suggestions: Great as an everyday lip color, or to complement intense eye makeup.

Want to see everything I got in my Holiday 2012 VoxBox? Then, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment