Thursday, December 13, 2012

☛Maxi Hair Growth Challenge Update - Month 2☚

I first received these in my Influenster Naturals Vox Box on September 13th, and began using them on September 29th. It has been a little over two months since, and I have seen great results, not just with my hair, but with my energy level when I am working out, which is an absolute plus for me! Click here to see my first update. 

These tablets do not upset your stomach and are easy to swallow even though they are big (which is normal for supplements). I have experienced no side effects like itchy scalp, skin eruptions (comedones and breakouts), nausea, etc. When my 60's were finished, I purchased the bottle with 90 tablets from www.Allstarhealth.com for $7.89 and shipping was $5.95.








If you do decide to try these and have any pre-existing health conditions, please consult your doctor before taking these supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment