Wednesday, December 5, 2012

♥☺♥Donate And Save A Child's Life - Help Support Childhood Cancer Research.♥☺♥

Some of you may not know this about me but I am an avid supporter of research for paediatric cancer. I even have a link in my blog's side bar, and in my videos' description boxes on You Tube in case anyone is interested in making a donation too. I pray each day that a cure is found! I donate when I can to the St. Jude's Research Children's Hospital which is a place that NEVER turns a child away because his/her parents cannot afford the treatment.

Each of us can do something in a small way to help make the lives of others better. This young lady Tay Barton who is an upcoming Country Pop Star has written the song "Little Giants", from which a portion of the purchase proceeds goes to the Kevin Carter Foundation for Childhood Cancer Research.


"Little Giants" is available on iTunes for $0.99, and with a few clicks you can download it and would have made your contribution to helping save a child's life! This Holiday season, and even beyond, please donate to this cause. Our children are our future, and they need us!



No comments:

Post a Comment