Wednesday, November 21, 2012

♥☺♥Petal Beauty Face Makeup Brushes Review And Tutorial ♥☺♥

I was contacted through my website by Petal Enterprises LLC and asked if I would be interested in reviewing some of their makeup brushes. I was sent these to use and to give my feedback.





This is not a paid review, so there is no coercion by the promise of monetary gain. My opinions of these products are my honest ones based on use.

The video demonstration shows some of the ways you can use them and their versatility.





Click on the images below to go directly to the product page on the website if you are interested in purchasing these.
Flat Top Kabuki Face/Body Brush

Angled Kabuki Face/Body Brush

Precision Round Face Brush

Precision Tapered Face Brush


Additionally, Petal Beauty is giving a complimentary gift of a travel sized eye shadow blending brush valued at $8.99! To claim this all you need to do is:

1. Be a subscriber of my You Tube channel. (You can click the blue button in the video that says "click here to subscribe", or if you are watching on You Tube, simple click the "subscribe" button over top of the video.
2. 'Like' Petal Beauty on Facebook. Click here to connect to their Facebook page.
3. Click on the tab that says - "complimentary gift", and follow the instructions.
4. Mention that Flawless And Fancy sent ya!

It's as easy as that! THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO CLAIM THIS GIFT!

Please note that this free gift will only be shipped to US addresses. 

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THEIR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment