Tuesday, November 13, 2012

•♦•How To Get Clear Under Arms•♦•

After being asked this question by a friend, I decided that I would do some research to see how I could help. I myself don't have an issue with dark skin under my arms, but I know that some people do, especially those who shave in that area.

After doing some research, and adding in the things I already know about skin care, I decided to share this with you. It is pretty easy, and all natural. You will be amazed with the results. Like with any treatment you have to be patient and diligent to see the best and desired outcome.

As usual, the video tutorial explains exactly what you need to do, and how.




Ingredients:
Brown Sugar
100% Castor Oil
Apple Cider Vinegar
Baking Soda

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post~very informative! You always have some good stuff here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sweetie! I try my best to keep it interesting, and I love sharing the interesting things that I find out with others. ;-))

      Delete