Sunday, November 4, 2012

••Double Knot Messy Bun - Protective Styling With Goody Spin Pins••


To achieve this hairstyle, I used my Goody Spin Pins that I got in my Influenster 2012 Beauty Bloggers Vox Box. I was glad to receive these since I had already owned a pair and know that they work really well to hold your hair in place.

This is what they look like. 

The jewel attachment does not come with the pin, I put that on there myself.
                                                  

In the video tutorial, you will see how to create this super easy and elegant hairstyle that you can wear casually or formally.





You can find Goody Spin Pins ANYWHERE Goody hair styling products are sold, and the price ranges from $3.99 - $7.29. They come in colors for dark and light colored hair, as well as mini spin pins, where there are 3 in a pack instead of two.


Click here to see all the goodies I got in my BBVB.
                                                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing and love the tutorial! Leave me with my old school "bobby-pins" since I know using the ones you showed I will be making a bird nest instead of a bun hahahaha! Love it and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Berty on both counts. Girl those pins are just as easy to use as bobby-pins, and they last longer! LOL! They are a bit pricey though for how much you get in the pack compared to the amount you get when you buy a pack of bobby pins. I will say that!

      Delete
  2. I also Love the spin pins that came in the VoxBox. I'm your newest subscriber maybe we can follow each other.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are so easy to use, and really do hold your style in place. Thank you for stopping by Ann. I'm heading over to check out your blog now.

      Delete