Thursday, November 8, 2012

♥●♥ 4Naturals - Type3 Hair Product Review ♥●♥

I had never heard about these products before when I saw them at the Bronner Brothers International Hair Show that was held here in Arlington, TX back at the end of September/the beginning of October.

They were doing a demo on how the products can be used to care, style and maintain natural hair. I was very interested in them and the fact that the products were prepackaged to suit the particular hair type, and that it cost $15 enticed me to purchased to try them. I am glad that I did because these are AWESOME! 

My hair type is 3c/4a, and O/S, using the L.O.I.S hair typing system. Those are where my hair falls on the hair typing charts that are used to determine the degree of texture in hair. These are the products that I got in my box, and their claims.







This formula is sulfate-free that gently cleanses, leaving the hair healthy, shiny, tangle and frizz-free, and super soft. It is safe to use on color treated hair and virgin hair extensions.














Is designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, tangles and frizz. It helps nourish dry, thirsty hair leaving it protected, soft and silky and at the same time, sealing in shine.











This deep penetrating conditioner for damaged hair is a restorative protein mask that delivers essential nutrients onto the scalp and hair. It improves the appearance of thinning hair, and creates an environment for fuller, healthier-looking hair. Excellent to use on damaged, transitional or color treated hair.











This creamy lotion is custom designed for curly/kinky hair. This product reduces bulk and elongates curls without adding weight and residue. Curl Craze™ luxuriously moisturizes and restores natural curls. This formula includes essential nutrients to enhance shine and manageability.








4Naturals Daily Treatment contains active ingredients that stimulate the hair follicles, increasing blood circulation to promote healthy hair growth. It,


  • Reduces hair loss
  • Stops hair breakage
  • Promotes new hair growth
  • Strengthens fragile hair
  • Adds thickness

In the video I share my experiences with these products and how I used them.




Check out 4Naturals website here.

Click here to visit/like them on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment