Monday, October 8, 2012

The Original™ Dish Drying Mat - Review

When I received this in my Influenster 2012 Naturals Vox Box, it was the first item I was excited to try, and when I did, I absolutely loved it! It is made from quality microfiber and is aesthetically pleasing. I was surprised to see that it only costs $4.99! It has a thick layer of foam that is covered with the durable, and super absorbent microfiber textile, which is excellent for cushioning glassware, saving them from becoming etched or scratched.

This mat has multiple uses; not only can you use it to dry your delicate stemware and dishes that you wouldn't dare put into the dishwasher, but you can also use it to dry your makeup brushes after shampooing them!

It can be laundered in the washing machine and can be folded or hung for easy storage.

You can also opt to use the dish drying mat under your traditional dish drying rack in place of the usual rubber or plastic ones that sometimes can get molded in the corners. Yes, you know what I'm talking about! LOL!


I am absolutely pleased with this item, and I highly recommend it. It has made my life a bit 'greener' since I have to use less towels (paper and cloth) to dry the dishes I can't wash in the dryer. 

Interested? Click HERE to purchase yours.


Tips:
For best results, and to maintain product integrity, always:
1. Let the mat dry thoroughly between uses.
2. Launder without the use of fabric softeners, bleach, or dryer sheets.

NEVER use the mat as a pot holder or place hot pots on it.

To see all the items I received in my Naturals Vox Box, click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment