Monday, October 29, 2012

Ѻ♦ѺProduct Review - Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair CreamѺ♦Ѻ


I got this in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers 2012 Vox Box, and I used it to moisturize my damp hair, which I then flat twisted and Bantu knotted. Now mind you, I am not the best at this technique, but my wave pattern came out good enough that I felt comfortable to share it on the internet! LOL!!!

This product has a kind of sneaky name don't you think? LOL!! *wink* *wink* Anyway, these are the ingredients:

Water, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-72,
Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-1, Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-11, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Tetrasosium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propolyparaben, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract,  Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract


In the video, I explain and demonstrate how I used it, as well as offer suggestions for different styling techniques. The Not Your Mother's brand has various other hair styling products. You can check them out by visiting the website here. You can also find NYM at your local CVS, Walmart, Ulta, Duane Reade, etc.

NYM Curl Defining Hair Cream is priced at $6 for the 40z tube.

Click here to see all the goodies that I got in my 2012BBVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment