Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Product Of The Month - October 2012

I bought this product after receiving a sample of it in one of my Vogue magazine subscriptions. I got a coupon as well for $1 off the product if I decided to buy it. The sample was light/medium, and this worked well for my skin tone. 

This is what they say about the product:
"It is packed with 8 great skin benefits for that instant skin wow!" It:

1. Blurs imperfections,
2. Enhances,
3. Brightens,
4. Even skin-tone,
5. Smoothes,
6. Hydrates,
7. Contains no heavy ingredients,
8. Has 0% oils.



My findings:
It is a sheer tint that works pretty much like a tinted moisturizer or a skin primer, and has a SPF of 30. I will say this, if you have acne scars or dark patches on your skin, like a birthmark, etc this WILL NOT cover those, because the product is NOT designed to conceal. 


Product Sample from Vogue
Also, I would not use this in place of a moisturizer, my recommendation is to apply it after you have put on your regular moisturizer, and then apply your foundation or powder if you intend to wear any of those. Apply a little bit of the BB at a time, while blending it into your skin.

My experience with Maybelline's BB Cream? I like it, and for my skin type (normal-dry) and the condition that it is in, it does exactly what it says it is supposed to do. I have found myself using it quite frequently, hence the reason why I chose it as my product of the month.

The 30ml tube costs between $7.44 - $8.99 depending on where you buy it, and can be found online or in stores where ever Maybelline is sold.







No comments:

Post a Comment