Monday, October 8, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer - Review




This is one of the goodies that I received in my Influenster Fall 2012 Naturals Vox Box for testing and to give my honest opinion.

It is made with pure Swedish beeswax and contains the additional following:

Mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, hydrogenated coconut oil, ceresin, beeswax, flavor, certified butyropermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A palmitate), bixa orellana seed extract.


I love my LypSyl lyppie condish! It moisturizes for hours and has a nice cool tasty pepperminty scent. Best lip balm I've used so far! Did you notice how cute the packaging is with the little bee adjuster on it? Awwwww!!!!


My lips are maxed out with moisture, as this balm provides long-lasting deep penetrating moisture. No more dry chapped lips over here! 

With the colder months ahead, you will definitely want to get this.
Price range: $2.87 - $2.99. For more LypSyl products, visit:








To see all the items I received in my Naturals Vox Box, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment