Friday, October 26, 2012

▓♥▓ Everyday Makeup With NYC For Brown Eyes ▓♥▓




After opening My Influenster Beauty Bloggers 2012 Vox Box and I saw the NYC Palette For Brown Eyes, it was a no-brainer that I had to do a tutorial showing how I would use it to do a look or two. :)  This is an every day makeup look that is super easy to re-create using the palette.

I have seen NYC products at my local Walmarts and CVS, but never bought them to try.  This NYC Palette For Brown Eyes contains 4 powder eye shadows to compliment brown eyes, as well as an eye shadow primer, an applicator, and an illuminator to brighten up the eye shadow look. It is also available in colors for green eyes and blue eyes, as well as smokey browns, blues and greens. Price range: $4.47 - $5, and is available online at www.newyorkcolor.com, and at your local pharmacies, and mass merchandisers (Walmart, etc)

As usual, the video demonstration shows how you can effortlessly re-create this look. When I do makeup tutorials, I always make sure that I do looks that would suit any eye shape. For my lovely darker skin toned divas and divos, yes, you too can use the NYC For Brown Eyes Palette. 

The colors are not chalky/ashy, are easy to blend, and would compliment all skin tones. However, they are not super pigmented, so this is great for folks who don't wear a lot of makeup, or are not looking for dramatic look. Of course, you can build the pigmentation by using other products as bases first, and then layering the shadow.





♦▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♥▪☼▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♦

Products Used:

Eyes:
NYC For Brown Eyes Palette
Mascara - They're Real by Benefit
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Dark Brown
Sedona Lace Gel Liner - Hot Cocoa 

Cheeks:
NYC - Brown Eyes Palette

Lips: 
Lypsyl Lip Balm
MAC Lip Pencil - Entertain Me
Maybelline Color Sensation High Shine Lip Gloss - Captivating Coral

Brushes/Tools:
Coastal Scents Shadown Applicating Brush - Pink Palette
MAC - #213, #209
Coastal Scents Blush Brush - Pink Palette
E.L.F. Eyelash Curlers - 24K Collection
Wolfe Face Art Fx - Eye Lining Brush

♦▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♥▪☼▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♦

Click here to check out my Goddess inspired look using this same eye shadow palette.

♦▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♥▪☼▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♥▪♦

Click here to see all the goodies that I got in my 2012BBVB

No comments:

Post a Comment