Monday, October 8, 2012

EBOOST: Effervescent Immune System and Energy Booster - Review

This is absolutely did not like at all! It tasted horrible and did nothing for me. I had the cold when I decided it would be a great idea to use this since they say that it is great for boosting the immune system and general energy. Well, no such thing! I used it as directed, which is to just add it to water.

The claim is that it is made with all natural ingredients, and there is no energy crash as can be experienced with other brands of energy drinks. 

It had an artificial orange taste, almost like if orange oil was used to flavor it. Not to mention that it was bitter also! Eeeeww!! I asked my husband to try it because I thought maybe my taste buds were off since I had the cold. Nope, he said it tasted the same way to him.

Since I received this from Influenster in my 2012 Fall Naturals Vox Box to test and give my honest opinion, I decided to try to drink as much as I can to see if it would help me at least feel better. As the saying goes - most of the time the stuff that is best for you is not always the most pleasant tasting. Well..........it didn't work, I felt the same way. I felt no increase in energy, and as time went on my cold got worse. EBOOST was Ebust! 

This product is endorsed by Jillian Michaels - personal fitness coach and also of 'The Biggest Loser' - a weight-loss reality show. The EBOOST effervescent powders come in two other flavors - Pink Lemonade and Açai Pomegranate, as well as energy drink shots in Super Berry.

Price: $28 for a box of 20 effervescent powders. $39 for a box of 30 effervescent powders. $39 for a box of 12 shots.

Check out more EBOOST HERE. Maybe the other flavors are better tasting.

To see all the items I received in my Naturals Vox Box, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment