Monday, October 8, 2012

Country Life Maxi Hair supplement - Initial Review

Based on demographics, I received this as a bonus item in my Influenster Fall 2012 Naturals Vox Box.

I began using it on September 29th, so it's just been a little over a week. Too early to tell if these are working or not. What I can say is that I am very much aware of the high content of biotin in it so I am drinking ample amounts of water so that my skin doesn't experience any break outs.

Check out the video to see my hair length check. I will be documenting my progress with these, so stay tuned.


As you can see the pills are quite large, which is not unusual for a vitamin/supplement. They are easy on the stomach, and I have found them not to be difficult to swallow. If you are a person that has problems swallowing large tablets, you can simply break them in two, or crush them up and add to your food or drink.

It makes your urine quite yellow like the color of the tablet, so don't be alarmed if you notice this. 

CountryLife Maxi Hair Supplements usually retail for $9.83 - $20.99 depending on where you buy them.


To see all the items I received in my Naturals Vox Box, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment