Wednesday, October 31, 2012

••♥••Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin - Product Review••♥••

These skin care duo samples came as bonus items in my Influenster 2012 Beauty Bloggers Vox Box.

One is a facial cleansing balm, and the other a night cream, and both are for dry to very dry skin. This is the look of the cleansing balm
















I used it to wash my face, but my face didn't quite pass the 'white towel test'. If you don't know that means, it's just simply to ensure that your face is clean after washing it, pat it dry with a white towel, because that color will quickly reveal if there is any residue left behind!

I removed my eye makeup with a remover from another brand, and then proceeded to wash my face with the Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm. There was still makeup left on there, which is not the case when I use my regular facial wash. What I can say about the product is that it is super moisturizing, and if you have very dry skin, your skin will love this product. You can choose to apply and wipe off, or wash off this product.

I tried it again, using it as an eye makeup remover and it worked excellently! I put a small amount onto a cotton ball, and the makeup came smooth off! So for me, this is the way that I would use it!

Beautiful Skin Night Cream:
In comparison to the night cream that I currently use, I found this to be on par with it. It does moisturize and nourish your skin throughout the night, and leaves it feeling soft in the morning. When you apply it to your skin you can instantly feel the product penetrating the 7 layers! Fabulous!

This brand says that it is hypo-allergenic, and is tailored to a specific skin type which eliminates the need for a toner. It's a two-step skin care routine. Cleanse, moisturize, and your are out the door! You do not need to use a lot, since a little goes a long way in doing the job with these products. Both the Cleansing Balm and the Night Cream have a nice light fresh clean creamy scent.

Boots is a UK-based cosmetic company, but their products are also sold in the US. You can find them online, or in stores such as Target. This particular duo ranges in prices from:

Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm: $7.00 - $10.49
Boots No.7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream: $11.19 - $13.99

Click here to see all the goodies that I got in my 2012BBVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment