Wednesday, October 31, 2012

•♥•Bath And Body Works 3-Wick Candle Haul•♥•

I mean come on, who doesn't love Bath and Body Works? In my Influenster 2012 Beauty Bloggers VB, I got this B&BW mini candle. 



I already love and use their shower gels, skin lotions, lip glosses, hand sanitizers, aromatherapy line and candles, so it was a no-brainer that when I saw that coupon in the VB to get $10 OFF each 3-wick candle with a limit of up to 5, it was haul time over here! LOL! Normally, the 3-wick candles go for $19.50 - $20.00 a piece, but with that special coupon, I was able to get them for $9.50 and $10.00 each depending on which one I chose. Check out my candle haul! Whoop!



If you are someone who uses B&B Works candles, you already know that they smell exactly like their name says. In this video, I first showed my candle haul along with some other items I purchased.



Being part of this program the Influenster program does have it's perquisites, and is definitely worth it! 

Bath And Body Works always has awesome promotions going on. Recently, to their Facebook fans, they gave away a coupon to receive one FREE mini candle, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY! I got in on that too! LOL!!


Click here to see all the goodies that I got in my 2012 BBVB.



















No comments:

Post a Comment