Wednesday, September 26, 2012

☺My 1 Year Healthy Hair Journey Anniversary! YAY!!☺

September 23rd made it one year since I have been on my HHJ. I got started when I was looking for some products to take care of my hair since the stuff that I had been previously using was about to finish, and my hair was breaking badly. I was anxious and depressed because I didn't like the way my hair was looking, and I had no idea what to do.

I started researching products online and I came up on some You Tube reviews, that is when I found Traycee's (of K.I.S.S' -Keep It Simple Sista) channel (Kissseventyseven on You Tube)! God bless her for sharing her knowledge with all of us, and for free too! I watched several of her videos that day, and I joined her site. She was actually starting a protective style challenge which was to last for three months the next day, and I joined the group to participate. 

I bought myself a copy of The Science Of Black Hair by Audrey Davis-Sivasothy, and this book helped my immensely! I refer to it as my hair Bible, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has textured tresses whether it is relaxed, colored, or natural.

In the video, you will see what I started with, and how far my hair has come.  Love your hair, and it will surely love you back! 











3 comments:

  1. It's awesome to go to see this web site and reading the views of all mates about this article, while I am also eager of getting experience.
    my page - Urban Decay Corrupt Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 1 year hair journey~I wish you continued growth and healthy hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Blessed Tresses. Same to you. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete