Friday, September 7, 2012

Highlights From Fashion's Night Out 2012 - Galleria, Dallas

FNO was held in various cities throughout the country on September 6th. It marked the start of the Mercedes Benz - New York Fashion Week. Here in North Dallas, I attended the FNO event at The Galleria. We (fashion industry folk) were all there, bloggers, vloggers, fashionistas, MUAs, hairstylists, photographers, editors, videographers, divos, divas, models, dancers, and designers! The runway flowed all around the ground floor, and had two step-up ramps. The models were dolled-up by Toni And Guy, and they were made to look like fabulous shoppers, with their big Texas hair et al!! LOL! 

They were glammed out in all the AW12 designer wear as they 'put the base in their walks' strutting by the retail stores and patrons. I loved it! 

Dallas fashion icon and renowned model Jan Strimple did it again! She is well known for organizing awesome fashion presentations here in D-Town! Various shops in the mall had their own in-store events taking place and some of them even had their own Djs! The event was well-organized and executed. It was fah-bue-lousssssssss!!!

I was able to capture some footage and images  to bring to y'all. Enjoy, and see you next year!!













Feel free to:
~Comment and subscribe to my Flawless and Fancy blog, You Tube Channel and Facebook page!

~Share my articles or videos.

Comment and subscribe - it's FREE! :)


2 comments:

  1. Marie, thank you so much for sharing this post! You know how much this means to me! Amazing event and yes a little sad that I missed it but there is always next year! You look stunning and love your dress xoxox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome. I am glad that you enjoyed it. Oh, yes for sure there's next year. Event though people set me up I attended by myself, I enjoyed it. I always try to make the best of everything. Thank you,I made it myself and it's a romper! LOL!

    ReplyDelete