Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fashion's Night Out - Galleria Dallas

Fashion's Night Out turns 4!

Join editors, stars, models, fashionistas, beauty vloggers, bloggers, makeup artists, photographers, videographers, and designers on September 6, 2012, as they flood stores in cities across the country and around the world for fashion's most iconic extravaganza.



I'll be attending to the FNO at The Galleria, Dallas. 

Click here to see a listing of FNO events in your city.

Click here to see more about FNO at The Galleria.

Feel free to:
~Comment and subscribe to my Flawless and Fancy blog, You Tube Channel and Facebook page!

~Share my articles or videos.

Comment and subscribe - it's FREE! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, the time has finally come and I can't wait! Let the countdown beging :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes girlie. Me and my camera will be there! LOL! I hope to meet up with you too. There are 2 shows one at 6pm and the other at 8pm. I think (not sure) the runway is gonna be around by where Pandora and Tiffany are.

    ReplyDelete