Thursday, August 23, 2012

Highlights From Runway Revue - A Prelude To Fashion's Night Out

Hey y'all! I attended this event on August 18th at the Galleria - Dallas. I call it a prelude to the upcoming Fashion's Night Out event which will be held at this same venue in early September. This event's purpose was to showcase the upcoming Fall 2012 trends for the whole family by the local retailers of the mall. It was coupled with the tax-free holiday weekend, so shoppers would have definitely enjoyed that since it was the perfect opportunity to do some shopping - tax free! LOL!!

Here are the highlights! Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I wish they had stuff like this here in Vegas. Well MAGIC but we need Fashion Night Out's!! This looks so fun. Glad you enjoyed yourself and was able to share it with the rest of us.

    Sincerely Daja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! It's funny that you would say that since I think that Vegas of ALL places in the US would be the ultimate party town and the city of fun and vibrancy! LOL! I get what you mean though. Actually, FNO is happening is quite a few cities across the nation on September 6th. Maybe you should check to see if it's in a city near you - you never know! ;-) Thank you for taking the time to read my article, watch my video, and comment. I really appreciate it. Feel free to share this and any other article, and join the site for more goodies. I am also hoping to get footage from FNO, so you can stay tuned for that. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete