Wednesday, August 29, 2012

24Hrs Of Fierce And Tangy With Maybelline Color Tattoo

After creating my look, I tried removing the eye makeup with my facial wipes! Ehh!! It wouldn't come off! LOL! It was literally a tattoo for a moment, until I took my baby oil to it! Even that it resisted a little!

This is definitely one of those that can comfortably be placed on the long-lasting shadow list! Because it's consistency is cream-gel, and the fact that it does not move, it can be used for swimming or any heavy outdoor activity where a little makeup is required - I am sharing that for the ladies who are competitive athletes and have to, or choose to wear makeup at their meets.

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoos can be found where ever the brand is sold. Price range $5.48 - $6

Check out the tutorial video below.




Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer - Greed
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo - Fierce and Tangy
Coastal Scents Creative Me Palette #1
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Bootycall, Busted
Sedona Lace Gel Liner - Enchantress, Magic\
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Shadow Pencil - Sin
MAC Mascara - Plum Reserve
False Lashes. Adhesive used - Duo

Cheeks:
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Pink Frosting
MAC Blush - Ambering Rose

Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil - Entertain Me
Coastal Scents Lip Smacks Lip Gloss - Near Peach

Brushes:
Coastal Scents
Urban Decay
MAC
Sedona Lace




Feel free to:
~Comment and subscribe to my Flawless and Fancy blog, You Tube Channel and Facebook page!

~Share my articles or videos.

Comment and subscribe - it's FREE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment