Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Optimum Care Salon Collection's Mineral Oil - Free Sheen Spray

Since I have been on my healthy hair journey, I have not had to use sheen sprays to give my hair any extra sheen. I would just use my grapeseed or coconut oils, but the thing with that is, after application,  I would have to wash my hands to de-oil it! LOL! 

I thought that I would give this product a try. It is a lightweight conditioning formula that gives that extra sheen to hair. It does not contain mineral oil which is the best part, and that is the main reason why I elected to purchase it.


It can be used on any hair type, 
whether chemically processed or not.


These are the ingredients:
1099560 - Isobutane, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecanol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, VP/VA Copolymer, Amyl Cinnamal, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Panthenol, Peg-14 Dimethicone, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isopropyl Palmitate, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Parfum/Fragrance. C39892/1

Available online, and at your local beauty supply store.

Price range: $3.84 - $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment