Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What Do You Use On Your Skin?

Hey ya'll!!

Recently I have changed my skin care products. I have come to realize that it is something that I have to do every year or two years. My skin type is normal to dry, my pores are tiny and very close together, so that gives my skin a smooth appearance. Acne CANNOT hide on my face. Previously I had been using Aveeno's Smart Essentials, and the line was working great until recently. The moisturizing night cream still seems to be working though, but the facial wash, well not so much.

I had heard of Cetaphil before and even used the body wash many years ago, but I never tried the skin care line. I am no product junkie, so I waited until what I was using to be done and then I decided to give the Cetaphil a try. It was a toss up between Cetaphil and Simple. I am glad that I chose the Cetaphil because I love the way it is working for my skin. The facial wash rinses clean, and doesn't leave the skin feeling tight or itchy.  The daily moisturizer which has an spf (sun protecting factor) of 15 is light but thoroughly moisturizes my face. I use Witch Hazel and/or Equate's Astringent sometimes after I wash my face, and before I apply my moisturizer.






This little gadget from Olay helps me gently exfoliate my skin better than I would with my own hands. It does work really well, and you can also use it on your neck, underarms, and body. It comes with a sample size of the Olay facial scrub (haven't used it yet). I recommend that the you use a separate brush head to the one that you use for your face if you intend to use it on the rest of your body. The brush heads are replaceable, and are super easy to install and use.

Price ranges from $23.95 - $29.99

All items are available at Walmart, Target, CVS, Ulta, Walgreen's etc, and even on-line. The Equate is Walmart's brand, so you will only find it there.






Good skin is NEVER out of style...

6 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!! I use Cetaphil as well and I really love the way my skin feels and looks clean. I always use Witch Hazel as my toner and so far I'm really enjoying how my skin looks and feels. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading honey! I love these products, they are awesome aren't they? Girl, I have always been known for having great skin, I ain't about to mess it up now! LOL!

      Delete
  2. I found your blog through Special K (Kendra) and Guyanesesista. It really is full of wonderful information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's wonderful, thank you so much! I try to post things that I feel that would interest folks. I am not aware of Guyanesesista, but I love me some Special K. She is such a genuine sweetheart. :) I will check out your blog also.

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome. Yes, Special K is a very sweet lady! I'll also have to follow you on youtube (my name is blessedwmnofgod). Have a blessed evening :-)

      Delete
    3. Yes indeed. That's great! Welcome to my channel :)

      Delete