Monday, May 21, 2012

Products Of The Month - May 2012

Hey folks, today I bring to you my choices for Products Of The Month of May. I recently purchased these two items, and have been loving them.


Sleek and Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream is a water-based leave-in conditioner, that instantly moisturizes your hair, and keeps it feeling soft and sleek for at least two days after.  I had seen this product before, but since I was already using another brand, I decided I would wait until what I had was finished, and then try this one. I am glad that I did because I absolutely love it. It has a very fruity smell - kinda like ripe guavas - YUMM!! I absolutely love it. It is available at most pharmacies, supermarkets, Targets, Walmarts, or wherever Garnier Fructis products are sold. Price range $2.60 - $3.60

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetaryl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Pyrus Malus Extrace/Apple Fruit Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6 Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyrodoxine HCI, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officnarium Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexdine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, F.I.L. D50344/1




Fox In A Box by Hardy Candy. This is the blush from this brand which is sold exclusively at Walmart. This combo is called Hot Flash. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. Swirling your brush onto the four colors at once, blends the highlighters and contour colors to give the perfect mix for your cheeks. I find  myself reaching for this blush more than the others that I have when I do my makeup. 


Of course you can also use these as eye shadows as well, or get creative, mix with a mixing medium and use on your lips. The brush that comes with it, well that is going to stay there and decorate the box. It's a bit too flimsy for my taste, so I won't be using it. LOL!

Price - about $6.


No comments:

Post a Comment