Thursday, May 24, 2012

Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator- Estēe Lauder

As an Essence Insider, I was sent this to test a while back before it went on the market. I received a full size bottle to try. This is the 1.7FL oz.

I used the product as directed - which is to apply twice daily to affected area(s) after cleansing skin and before moisturizer is applied. I did this for one week.


Puffiness reduced after 7 days. Some discoloration gone.




This is what it looks like. This amount is enough to use on your entire face!





You only need to use a small amount per application (thank goodness), considering the fact that it ranges from $80 - $140 depending on which size and where you are buying it!! 

You can find Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator online at EstēeLauder, or where ever Estēe Lauder products are sold.

2 comments:

  1. Marie, this is amazing and now I see why my mother also love them! I have to use Clinic instead because of my acne but this is great and the results are amazing! Thanks for sharing this tip....xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome honey. I have to admit though that I am not consistent with it because I forget to use it sometimes! LOL! My allergies act up and under my eyes, especially the left one gets dark and puffy. It's hereditary I think. Oh well!

      Delete