Thursday, May 3, 2012

I Am The Recipient Of The One Lovely Blog Award

I only started my blog about 1 month ago. I am very new to this, and it is somewhat of a new hobby for me. I don't even think that anyone reads what I write. LOL! But that's ok.

My blog is versatile and has different types of content. I thought that would make it interesting as I try to document my experiences and capture how art imitates life in so very many ways.

In May 2012, I was chosen to be the recipient of the:


Thank you Kendra (Special K) for selecting me to receive this. I am very grateful and appreciative. It is the little gestures that count the biggest sometimes. 

Upon receipt of the Lovely Blogger Award, I am required to reveal 7 facts about myself. These are they:

1. I am a pescatarian (vegetarian who eats fish) and have been since 1994. NEVER eaten meat since. I have forgotten what is tastes like! LOL!

2. I was orphaned at the age of 7.

3. My blood type is A+, which is why I decided to become a pescatarian.

4. I have never been hospitalized.

5. Travel = YAY! Packing= NAY! LOL!!

6. I love animals, especially dogs.

7. I love to exercise, and outdoor activities.

Along with these revelations, I also have to pass this award onto some other bloggers. But sadly, since I am new to blogging, I don't really know anyone who has a blog that hasn't already received this award, but I will when I find someone.

Thanks again Kendra. I will proudly display my One Lovely Blog award on my page.


2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome!!! I really enjoyed reading more about you. We have a few things in common. I love to travel(yaaaaay lol) exercise and dogs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! I also did a bit of modelling back in the day, I am also 5'8", but I remember telling you that already when you commented on my D.I.Y clip-in extensions. :))

      Delete